- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Eco Mini One Size AIO/AI2 Diaper - Unique Features:
- Luxuriously soft Natural Fiber inner.
- Includes 2 super soft Bamboo/ Cotton snap-in inserts.
- PUL tummy panel (in same color/ print as the diaper outer).
- 3x4 rise snaps to allow for 4 different rise (size) settings.
- Silky soft 4-way stretch PUL outer.
- Includes a Pocket opening to allow use as a Pocket diaper if preferred.
Each diaper Includes two 3-layer Bamboo/ Cotton inserts (70% Bamboo & 30% Cotton).
Eco Mini One Size diapers are designed to grow with your baby, and be used throughout the diaper period – from soon after birth, all the way through to the day your little one becomes diaper free.
- The diapers are lined with luxuriously soft, absorbent Bamboo/ Cotton fabric.
- The 2 inserts are snapped in to the front and back of the diaper.
- Inserts can be folded to offer maximum absorbency where it is most needed (usually toward the front for boys, and the middle for girls).
- Additional pure hemp, or pure bamboo inserts are sold separately to add super absorption for heavy wetters or nighttime use.
Grows with your baby
- Eco Mini One Size diapers are designed to fit babies from approximately 4 kg to 16 kg.
- Adjusting the snaps on the front of the diaper very easily customizes the size.
- 3x4 rows of rise snaps allow for four different size settings (S/ M/ L/ XL).
- The double row of waist- and crossover snaps allow for a great fit even on the skinniest of babies.
- Our AIO/AI2 diapers dry really quickly compared to regular AIO diapers since only one layer of absorbency is stitched to the PUL (other layers are unclipped prior to laundering).
- Adjust the rise snaps, and clip 1 or 2 inserts in. The diaper is now ready for use.
- Lay your baby down on the diaper as you would with a disposable, and secure around the waist making use of the available snaps.
- Tuck the leg elastics into the “underwear line” so that the diaper sits between the legs in the same way underwear would.
- Knock solids into toilet.
- Unclip inserts to prevent strain on the fabrics during laundering.
- Store in a wetbag or dry pail allowing good ventilation while you wait for laundry day.
- Prewash: cold, on shortest cycle.
- Main wash: hot, on longest cycle. (40 – 60C).
- Do not wash hotter than 60C, as this will damage the elastics.
- Do not use bleach or softeners.
- Tumble dry on low or line dry to protect the elastics and get the most life out of your diapers.
- Do not use bum creams or oily salves as these could impair the absorbency or moisture wicking properties of your diapers.
- SGS certified, and safety approved for the EU.
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals.