- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Eco Mini One Size Bamboo/ Cotton Fitted - Unique Features:
- Constructed from luxuriously soft Bamboo/ Cotton fabric (70% bamboo viscose, 30% cotton).
- Fully lined with COOLMAX/ athletic wicking fabric to keep baby feeling cool and dry.
- Includes 2 Bamboo/ Cotton snap-in inserts.
- 3x3 rise snaps to allow for 3 different rise (size) settings.
Eco Mini Fitted Diapers are a powerhouse of absorbency, specially designed for extreme heavy wetters/ night-time use.
PLEASE NOTE: Fitted diapers are part of a 2-part system, and are worn with a One Size cover (the waterproof part).
Grows with your baby
- Eco Mini One Size diapers are designed to fit babies from approximately 4 kg to 16 kg.
- Adjusting the snaps on the front of the diaper very easily customizes the size.
- 3x3 rows of rise snaps allow for three different size settings (S/ M/ L).
- The double row of waist- and crossover snaps allow for a great fit even on the skinniest of babies.
- Adjust the rise snaps, and clip 1 or 2 inserts in. The diaper is now ready for use.
- Lay your baby down on the diaper as you would with a disposable, and secure around the waist making use of the available snaps.
- Tuck the leg elastics into the “underwear line” so that the diaper sits between the legs in the same way underwear would.
- Cover with a One Size cover.
- Knock solids into toilet.
- Unclip inserts to prevent strain on the fabrics during laundering.
- Store in a wetbag or dry pail allowing good ventilation while you wait for laundry day.
- Prewash: cold, on shortest cycle.
- Main wash: hot, on longest cycle. (40 – 60C).
- Do not wash hotter than 60C, as this will damage the elastics.
- Do not use bleach or softeners.
- Tumble dry on low or line dry to protect the elastics and get the most life out of your diapers.
- Do not use bum creams or oily salves as these could impair the absorbency or moisture wicking properties of your diapers.
- SGS certified, and safety approved for the EU.
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals.