- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
100% Pure Lanolin to give your wool nappy covers a natural water resistant layer.
Directions for use
1. Start by filling a bucket or sink with lukewarm water, enough to cover your wool cover. No hotter than 30 degrees.
2. Put 1/4 tsp of lanolin per cover into a standard mug, then add a Poppet (or a squirt of baby wash).
3. Add freshly boiled water to fill the mug, stir until fully dissolved - the solution will go milky.
4. Pour the whole mug of solution into the lukewarm water. (Always check your water is no hotter than 30 degrees)
5. Submerge the wool cover and leave to soak for 4 hours.
For new wool covers, repeat the process a further 2 times, no need to dry in between soaks. If refreshing a wool cover, just the one soak is sufficient.
6. To dry, gently squeeze the wool then lay out on a dry towel. Roll the towel up to squeeze out the excess.
Then lay flat or hang to dry.
Contents and packaging
100g Aluminium tin with lanolin for lanolising wool nappy covers.
Original - The very first scent we fell in love with and where it all began - Original is fresh and clean with calming chamomile and lavender.
Sugar Crush - A sweet and fruity fragrance. Think sweet vanilla with light cherry almond notes.
Secret Garden - A beautiful floral scent that captures the essence of the gardenia flower.
Wishes - A soft and powdery fragrance with notes of sweet frosted sugar plum. A truly beautiful scent which is both warm and comforting and named after our favourite fireworks display around a certain magical castle.
Natural - What it says on the tin, 100% ingredients with no added colour or fragrance, just the natural scent from the clays and calandula.
100% Pure Anhydrous Lanolin